Ashman 9.5 Inch Plastic Spiral Ground Anchor Green Color- Ideal for Securing Animals, Tents, Canopies, Sheds, Car Ports, Swing Sets-It comes in a pack of 4.
- BUILD & CONSTRUCTION - The plastic spiral ground anchor is an innovative and convenient ground anchor made of 100% plastic and manufactured in the USA. The spiral bottom end tip will make it easier to install into firm compact soils. The green color gives it a cleaner look for enhanced visibility and helps to resist corrosion.
- UTILITY - It is an ideal tool which can be used for outdoor camping, picnic, backyard, garden party, to set up kid's play set or swing set, to hold down outdoor furniture that keeps blowing away, or keep a tarp secured over a boat or RV even in a stiff breeze. It screws easily to the ground to allow a quick tether point for your dog as well.
- EASE OF USE - The spiral design makes anchor relocation and removal easy in compact soils. It is rugged yet easy to use and comes in a convenient pack of 4. The bright green color and hinged ring keeps people from tripping over it when not in use. It only takes seconds to insert them into the ground and tie off.
- STURDY & DURABLE - Our ground anchor is strong and sturdy and will secure the most difficult loads in windy and unpredictable conditions.
- CUSTOMER CARE - If unsatisfied with the Ashman Log Rack for any reason, simply contact our ever-friendly customer support for an instant replacement. Your satisfaction is our commitment and we strive to meet your expectations.
Ashman anchors are well constructed and hold up well in poor weather conditions such as storms or outrageous winds and outdoors. They are sturdy and well made. Once they are screwed into the ground, they stay put. They are substantial and easy to install, one can screw them into damp ground, and cannot pull them up after they are set. The green is great too for preventing people from tripping over it as well. They are great to install at ground level and great for parties where people are walking around and they are less likely to get hurt on anything sticking up.