Ashman Fence Post Anchor 30 Inches Tall, 3.25 x 3.25 Inches Wide, Ideal for securing Mailbox Posts, Deck Posts, Gazebo Posts, Street Lamps, 1 Pack.
For more information and offers Logon to : www.ashmanonline.com
- MULTIPLE USES: Screw In 3.25 x 3.25 Post Anchors are Ideal for Mailbox installations, Fencing, Decks, Street Lamps, etc. The No-Dig Ground Anchor offers a faster, cleaner, and easier way to install your post. It's an ideal way to avoid digging a hole and mixing concrete, it truly is a time saver.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The Post Anchors are Powder Coated Strong Street to last many decades to come and protect your decking wood from rotting.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Take a scrap piece of wood to hammer the post anchor in the ground by using a mallet or a sledgehammer and it will drive the post anchor all the way to the ground.
- GREAT PRICE: The pack of 4 Post Anchors comes with bolts included and ready for use right away.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If unsatisfied with the Ashman garden cultivator for any reason, simply contact our ever-friendly customer support for an instant replacement.
Note: When striking the fence post, the post will turn slightly as you drive the post down with a hammer. We recommend adjusting the starting position to ensure a firm and even fitting, depending on if you are using the hammer with your right or left-handed.
Right Handed Person
Turn the fence post 45 degrees counterclockwise from the final end position.
Left Handed Person
Turn the fence post 45 degrees clockwise from the final end position.
Place the post anchor in the desired position, adjusting as necessary using the above guide. Use a small piece (approx 18 inches long) of 3 x 3 wood and insert into the fence post base. Using a club hammer or heavy-duty sledgehammer hit the wood, driving the post into the ground.
Check the post regularly with a spirit level to ensure that it is even on both the horizontal and vertical axis.
Once the post is securely in the desired position, use SDS screws or similar to screw into the post base to further prevent movement.
Do not strike the metal post base as this can cause damage to the unit which may reduce the lifespan of the product.
- STRONGER STEEL
- LONGER LASTING
- EASIER TO INSTALL
FENCES & GATES
Use multiple anchors for long fences and gate applications.
MAILBOXES & SIGNS
Keep your mailbox straight and secure.
DECKING & SHEDS
Keep decking and sheds raised to help prevent rotting wood.
Helps keep solar installations rigid and prevent sink age.
Designed by the brightest minds, utilizing only the highest quality materials and expert manufacturing methodologies, Ashman offers premium products for your lawn and garden while exceeding highest industry standards and offering impeccable customer care.