Ashman Post Driver/Rammer (Small)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A post Rammer is a heavy duty tool for the physical ramming of posts into the ground. The post Rammer is ideal for stock fencing on paddocks and boundary fencing. It is a lot easier than digging a hole or using a heavy mallet. It is a simple design but effective for installing fence posts.
In an effort to enlighten you on how to use the post Rammer.
- Mark where the new post is to be installed
- By hand place post point into the ground
- Put Rammer over the end of the wooden post
- Hold vertical in a plumb position
- Lift Rammer to the top of the post
- Bring down with force
- Impact Post with your Rammer, this will force the post into the ground
- After every few impacts check post for plumb
- Rotate the Rammer every few impacts
- Heavy duty stake driver. Designed to drive t-post, wood, metal or any type of fence posts.
- Easy to use: Ergonomically designed closed handles have heavy duty tubing for a better grip and more control.
- Dimension: Height 24” x Width 7.5” Inside diameter = 2.7"
- Used to drive T-posts and smaller metal posts into ground. Tapered handles for comfortable hand placement. Minimizes damage to tops of fence posts when compared to hammering
- Durable, corrosion-resistant powder coating finish of black.great for product visibility and providing a durable metal finish. Resistant to scratching, fading, chipping, and rust.
DURABLE POWDER COATED FINISH
Post Rammer Design
This high-quality fence post driver makes it easy for you to drive wooden fence posts deep into the ground. With two tough metal handles its easy to get the post into the right position. Great for product visibility and providing a durable metal finish. Resistant to scratching, fading, chipping, and rust.
- Steel tubular handles for confident grip
- External length 24 cm approx
- Is it heavy enough
- This collar design is very strong
- Extra steel bands to strengthen the striking area of the driver
- Rammer with extended handle design for reinforcement to the top